Commercial Roofing for types of roof shingles in Safety Harbor, FL. Dial (727) 474-4820. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
Property Pros Roofing Can Help!
Call Us At (727) 410-7667
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Property Pros Roofing provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Safety Harbor, FL area.
At Property Pros Roofing, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Safety Harbor, FL roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Safety Harbor, FL and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Safety Harbor, FL. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Safety Harbor, FL
Safety Harbor is a city on the west shore of Tampa Bay in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. It was settled in 1823 and incorporated in 1917. The population was 16,884 at the 2010 census.
It is governed by an elected Mayor and City Commission. City governmental departments are administered by a City Manager, who is appointed by the City Commission.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.