Commercial Roofing for roofing contractors in Clearwater, FL. Phone (727) 474-4820. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
Property Pros Roofing Can Help!
Call Us At (727) 410-7667
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Property Pros Roofing offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Clearwater, FL area.
At Property Pros Roofing, we are experienced and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Clearwater, FL roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Clearwater, FL and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Clearwater, FL. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Clearwater, FL
Clearwater is a city located in Pinellas County, Florida, United States, northwest of Tampa and St. Petersburg. To the west of Clearwater lies the Gulf of Mexico and to the southeast lies Tampa Bay. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 107,685. Clearwater is the county seat of Pinellas County and is the smallest of the three principal cities in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metropolitan area, most commonly referred to as the Tampa Bay Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.