Commercial Roofing for roof tiles in Dunedin, FL. Phone (727) 474-4820. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
Property Pros Roofing Can Help!
Call Us At (727) 410-7667
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Property Pros Roofing provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dunedin, FL area.
At Property Pros Roofing, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dunedin, FL roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Dunedin, FL and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Dunedin, FL. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dunedin, FL
Dunedin /dəˈniːdɪn/ is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The name comes from Dùn Èideann, the Scottish Gaelic name for Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Dunedin is the 5th largest city in Pinellas County. The population was 35,321 at the 2010 census.
Dunedin is home to several beaches, including Dunedin Causeway, Honeymoon Island, and Caladesi Island State Park, which is consistently rated among the best beaches in the world. Dunedin is one of the few open waterfront communities from Sarasota to Cedar Key where buildings do not completely obscure the view of the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico beyond; a 1-mile (1.6 km) stretch of Edgewater Drive (also known as Alternate US 19) south of downtown offers views of St. Joseph Sound, Clearwater Beach, and Caladesi Island. Downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Beach are a 6-mile (10 km) drive south on Edgewater.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.