Commercial Roofing for cedar shingles in Belleair Beach, FL. Phone (727) 474-4820. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
Property Pros Roofing Can Help!
Call Us At (727) 410-7667
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Property Pros Roofing offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Belleair Beach, FL area.
At Property Pros Roofing, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belleair Beach, FL roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Belleair Beach, FL and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Belleair Beach, FL. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belleair Beach, FL
Belleair Beach is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,560 at the 2010 census.
Belleair Beach is located at 27°55′29″N 82°50′22″W / 27.924748°N 82.839377°W / 27.924748; -82.839377.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.