Local Roofers for built up roof in Tampa, FL. Phone (727) 474-4820. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
Property Pros Roofing Can Help!
Call Us At (727) 410-7667
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Property Pros Roofing offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Tampa, FL area.
At Property Pros Roofing, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tampa, FL roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Tampa, FL and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Tampa, FL. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tampa, FL
Tampa is a major city in, and the county seat of, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is on the west coast of Florida on Tampa Bay, near the Gulf of Mexico. Tampa is the largest city in the Tampa Bay Area. With a population of 392,890 in 2018, Tampa is the third-largest city in Florida, after Miami and Jacksonville. The bay’s port is the largest in the state, near downtown’s Channel District. Bayshore Boulevard runs along the bay, and is east of the historic Hyde Park neighborhood.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.